Website Adam's DIner
We are looking for trusty, well-presented front of house staff to supplement our existing team.
Front of house staff are responsible for receiving guests, escorting them to their tables, and conveying their requests to kitchen staff. You should also provide customers with a check upon completion of their meal.
To be successful as front of house staff, you should be outgoing, personable, and adept at stress management.
- Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations
- Ushering diners to their tables and providing them with menus
- Accepting and informing the relevant staff about food and beverage requests
- Mixing and pouring beverages, as needed
- Transporting food orders from the kitchen to each pertinent table.
- Clearing glassware, silverware, and crockery from each table once guests have completed their meals, or upon request.
- Providing guests with their checks after the meal sitting.